The Information Collected
- When visiting and interacting with our website we collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as sending contact information and adding details in our newsletter from/
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We may on occasions gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service or product changes, that may affect our service.
We may also contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which you have acquired about and we may add you to our weekly mailing list.
Storing Your Personal Data
Our website does not take any form of payment or hold personal financial details as we do not take money online and do not have any private logins areas. This means there is no risk of passwords or personal financial data being passed to third parties or other security risks of that nature being passed while on this Website. However, Should any data offline be given to us of this nature we will never pass it on to any third party and if kept on file we will keep it secure.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any). We may also disclose your personal information to third parties: Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £5 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.